Have you submitted a grant application for Horizon 2020 (H2020) or any other EU funding scheme but not been selected for funding, or have you developed most of the proposal already? We would be happy to assess your proposal documents and the evaluation report. Over the years, we have seen many proposals with innovative project ideas and excellent project partners that did score well but simply not high enough to be awarded with a grant. Before deciding on a resubmission, we typically do an initial assessment of your proposal and then jointly decide whether the following proposal review services can help improve the application and achieve a higher score in a resubmission or help finalise your application for a first time submission.
For proposals targeted to consortium-driven projects like H2020 Research and Innovation Actions (RIA), Innovation Actions (IA) and Coordination and Support Actions (CSA), we execute the following review activities:
- Comparison of document structure, including headers and other aspects, to the latest Horizon 2020 rules
- Advice on the existing consortium composition and, if needed, suggestions for necessary or recommended changes
- Revision and editing of abstract
- Revision of section 2.4 (measures to maximise impact), including suggestions for project specific communication, dissemination and exploitation measures
- Revision of the non-scientific work packages
- Review of the Deliverables, Milestones and the contingency plan
- Suggestions for improvement of existing figures and provision of new visual elements
- Review of the partner profiles and suggestions for improvement through added comments
- Cross-check of compliance with ethics requirements
In Innovative Training Networks (ITN), notably European Training Networks (ETN), European Industrial Doctorates (EID) and European Joint Doctorates (EJD), we additionally offer the following activities:
- Advice on the contribution of the Partner Organisations
- Revision of and guidance on descriptors and keywords selection
- Advice on the proposed training programme
- Review of the ITN specific time plan
- Cross-check of compliance with current Guide for Applicants requirements
At accelopment we have over 20 years of experience in proposal writing. For many years, we have been involved in the EU Framework Programme and are currently mainly working on Horizon 2020 proposals. And we are proud of the fact that proposals supported by accelopment have a higher chance of success than the general average. In 2018, three more ITNs (NanoCarb, STACCATO and MUSIQ) and several collaborative projects have been approved.
Interested in our proposal writing services for your Horizon 2020 proposal or another EU funding scheme? Contact our experts Dr Jeanette Müller or Dr Johannes Ripperger to discuss your project idea and proposal plans.